There are more than half a million people who live near WHC who are far from God – and the majority of them live in single-parent families! To reach them, we must become a place that nurtures and welcomes families of every composition – from those that grow from healthy marriages, to thriving single-parent families, to blended families, to single adults.
The good news is that when we commit our lives fully to God, He will bless us so that we are equipped both to excel in family life and win the people we are called to win in our community and spheres of influence. God has promised extravagant blessings to His people. Get ready in this final month of 2018, because 2019 is when He will birth miracles in our lives!
“Always give thanks to Father God for every person he brings into your life in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. And out of your reverence for Christ be supportive of each other in love.
“For wives, this means being supportive to your husbands like you are tenderly devoted to our Lord, for the husband provides leadership for the wife, just as Christ provides leadership for his church, as the Savior and Reviver of the body. In the same way the church is devoted to Christ, let the wives be devoted to their husbands in everything.
“And to the husbands, you are to demonstrate love for your wives with the same tender devotion that Christ demonstrated to us, his bride. For he died for us, sacrificing himself to make us holy and pure, cleansing us through the showering of the pure water of the Word of God. All that he does in us is designed to make us a mature church for his pleasure, until we become a source of praise to him–glorious and radiant, beautiful and holy, without fault or flaw” (TPT).
“Now it will be, if you will diligently obey the voice of the LORD your God, being careful to do all His commandments which I am commanding you today, then the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings will come on you and overtake you if you listen to the voice of the LORD your God.
“You will be blessed in the city and blessed in the field.
“Your offspring will be blessed, and the produce of your ground, and the offspring of your livestock, the increase of your herd and the flocks of your sheep.
“Your basket and your kneading bowl will be blessed.
“You will be blessed when you come in and blessed when you go out.
“The LORD will cause your enemies who rise up against you to be defeated before you; they will come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.
“The LORD will command the blessing on you in your barns and in all that you set your hand to do, and He will bless you in the land which the LORD your God is giving you.
“The LORD will establish you as a holy people to Himself, just as He swore to you, if you will keep the commandments of the LORD your God and walk in His ways. All people of the earth shall see that you are called by the name of the LORD, and they shall be afraid of you. The LORD will make you overflow in prosperity, in the offspring of your body, in the offspring of your livestock, and in the produce of your ground, in the land which the LORD swore to your fathers to give you.
“The LORD will open up to you His good treasure, the heavens, to give the rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand. You will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow. The LORD will make you the head and not the tail; you will only be above and you will not be beneath, if you listen to the commandments of the LORD your God, which I am commanding you today, to observe and to do them. Also, you shall not turn aside from any of the words which I am commanding you today, to the right hand or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them" (MEV).
- The government is sorely limited in its efforts to heal what’s wrong with our nation, because our problems stem from weak families.
- Of the 576,000 people who live within 12 miles of WHC, more than half – 344,000 – are part of single-parent families. At Harvest Preparatory School, 80 percent of the student body lives in a single-parent home. God honors what Christian parents accomplish in those settings, but His ideal is clearly for intact families.
- December is a time for every person under the cover of World Harvest Church and Pastor Rod Parsley to obey the voice of God and keep His commandments. He has promised extraordinary blessings in 2019 if we do so, including:
- Professional blessing – you will be recognized for your skills and expertise, with no need for self-promotion.
- Household blessing – your spouse and children will benefit from your reflected favor.
- Supernatural provision – you won’t lack for anything you need.
- Favor in the everyday – the routines of life, which grind so many down, will invigorate you and bring you supernatural opportunities
- Divine health and vigor – you will carry yourself with the energy and anointing of a child of the King, resulting in divine opportunities to witness His faithfulness to others.
- Supernatural advancement – you will be elevated to positions of favor and leadership among your peers.
- Unmerited financial favor – your family, your estate and your business will supernaturally increase. You will be a lender and not a borrower!
- Commit now to obey Him in the remaining days of 2018, so He can birth miracles in you in 2019!
Thank You for Your promises of supernatural provision to those who obey You and Your Word. Order my steps so I may be one of those who receive the fruit of Your promises! Cause me to invest in my relationship with You so that Your power and glory will radiate in my life in the coming year.
Bless my family in the days and weeks ahead, Heavenly Father! Equip us to show who You are in our circles of influence, so that the families and communities around us may more fully honor You.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ – Jehovah Joshua Messiah – I pray. Amen!
WHC FAMILY PRAYER REQUESTS
In Matthew 18, Jesus said “Truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Let’s stand in agreement with the following members of our church family who have requested prayer:
We want to pray with YOU!
Send in your prayer request on this online form
so we can agree with you in prayer!
Send in your testimony or praise report here
when God moves in your life, so we can give Him glory with you!!