God wants His children healed – in spirit, soul and body. There is ample precedent for His healing, which is shown in multiple ways in Scripture.
As our November 11 NOW is FOREVER
Miracle, Healing + Victory Prayer Cloth Service approaches, it’s vital to focus on the healing you need, your family needs and your other loved ones need. Come expecting for God to meet your every need in this anointed service!
“On one occasion, a leper came and threw himself down in front of Jesus, pleading for his healing, saying, ‘You have the power to heal me right now if only you really want to!’ Being deeply moved with tender compassion, Jesus reached out and touched the skin of the leper and told him, ‘Of course I want you to be healed—so now, be cleansed!’ Instantly his leprous sores completely disappeared and his skin became smooth! Jesus sent him away with a very stern warning, saying, ‘Don’t say anything to anyone about what just happened, but go find a priest and show him that you’ve been healed. Then bring the offering that Moses commanded for your cleansing as a living testimony to everyone.’
“But no sooner did the man leave than he began to proclaim his healing publicly and spread the story everywhere of his healing” (TPT).
“Then Jesus returned to Jerusalem to observe one of the Jewish holy days. Inside the city near the Sheep Gate there is a pool called in Aramaic, The House of Loving Kindness. And this pool is surrounded by five covered porches. Hundreds of sick people were lying there on the porches–the paralyzed, the blind, and the crippled, all of them waiting for their healing. For an angel of God would periodically descend into the pool to stir the waters, and the first one who stepped into the pool after the waters swirled would instantly be healed.
“Now there was a man who had been disabled for thirty–eight years lying among the multitude of the sick. When Jesus saw him lying there, he knew that the man had been crippled for a long time. So Jesus said to him, ’Do you truly long to be healed?’
“The sick man answered him, ’Sir, there’s no way I can get healed, for I have no one who will lower me into the water when the angel comes. As soon as I try to crawl to the edge of the pool, someone else jumps in ahead of me.’
“Then Jesus said to him, ’Stand up! Pick up your sleeping mat and you will walk!’ Immediately he stood up—he was healed! So he rolled up his mat and walked again! Now this miracle took place on the Jewish Sabbath” (TPT).
- If God didn’t want to heal you, He shouldn’t have! Our healing is not a promise; it is an established fact, presented in multiple ways throughout Scripture. The means by which God heals His people include:
- Through the laying on of hands (Mark 1:40–41).
- Through the spoken Word (Matthew 8:8).
- Through the sacrament of holy communion (1 Corinthians 11:29–30).
- Through the casting of a shadow (Acts 5:16).
- Through the anointing of oil, applied by the elders of the church (James 5:14–15).
- Through your prayers for yourself (James 5:13).
- Through your prayers for others (James 5:16).
- Through the spiritual gift of healing (1 Corinthians 12:9).
- Through the prayer of agreement (Matthew 18:19).
- Through prayer and fasting (Mark 9:25, 29).
- Through the tangible, transferable anointing manifested in a prayer cloth (Acts 19:12).
- Through sowing a seed (3 John 1:2).
- God will not violate your will, because He died to give it to you! Therefore, you must desire your healing enough to ask Him for it.
- Our upcoming NOW is FOREVER Miracle, Healing + Victory Prayer Cloth Service is your opportunity to bring your every need before the Lord – spirit, soul and body. Make plans now to attend and bring everyone you know who needs a specific touch from God.
Thank You that You are Jehovah Rapha, the God who heals! I trust You for every healing that I need – in my spirit, in my soul and in my body. I thank You that You love me enough to want me to be whole, in spite of all of my sins and all of the ways the adversary has tried to stop me from doing Your will.
Make me whole, Lord, so I may be a blessing to others. Order my steps to continually seek healing for myself, for my family and for others in my circle of influence. Lead me to those who need to experience Your healing, so I may lead them to the throne of grace and expand Your Kingdom.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ – Jehovah Joshua Messiah – I pray. Amen!
WHC FAMILY PRAYER REQUESTS
In Matthew 18, Jesus said “Truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Let’s stand in agreement with the following members of our church family who have requested prayer:
We want to pray with YOU!
Send in your prayer request on this online form
so we can agree with you in prayer!
Send in your testimony or praise report here
when God moves in your life, so we can give Him glory with you!!