For too long the Church has been filled with “functional atheists” … people who have accepted Jesus Christ into their lives but act as if everything depends on them and not on Him.
We need a revival, and that means we need for the Church to get radically saved and uncompromisingly committed to sharing God’s love with others. We need to believe that the Bible is true and then do what it says. That’s the only way revival will spread to our friends, neighbors, co-workers and family members!
“Therefore be patient, brothers, until the coming of the Lord. Notice how the farmer waits for the precious fruit of the earth and is patient with it until he receives the early and late rain. You also be patient. Establish your hearts, for the coming of the Lord is drawing near. Do not grumble against one another, brothers, lest you be condemned. Look, the Judge is standing at the door.
“My brothers, take the prophets, who spoke in the name of the Lord, as an example of suffering and patience. Indeed we count them happy who endure. You have heard of the patience of Job and have seen the purpose of the Lord, that the Lord is very gracious and merciful.
“But above all things, my brothers, do not swear, either by heaven or by the earth or by any other oath. But let your ‘Yes’ be ‘Yes’ and your ‘No” be “No,’ that you do not fall into condemnation.
“Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone merry? Let him sing psalms. Is anyone sick among you? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed any sins, he will be forgiven. Confess your faults to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man accomplishes much” (MEV).
- If you are a blood–bought, Holy Ghost–filled believer in the Lord Jesus Christ, everything about your life should reflect that! Too often, we look and act just as miserable as people who do not have the hope of Jesus in their lives. Why would anyone want to be like that? When we have the joy of the Lord, we will continually praise Him and tell others about Him.
- If we are hesitant to share the Good News, it may be because we really don’t believe the Bible is true … or because we have failed to do what He says in His Word to activate His power! Signs and wonders won’t follow us if we don’t give Him anything to follow.
- Revival tarries when we hear the Word and our behavior doesn’t change. We need to let the Bible transform us. Paul wrote, “Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is the good and acceptable and perfect will of God” (Romans 12:2, MEV).
- The prayer of faith calls things that are not as though they were. That gives truth the opportunity to triumph over facts. Truth changes facts. If we will pray the prayer of faith and anoint the afflicted with oil, the prayer of faith will heal them! God does not have stage fright; call Him out.
- God is using our Pastor and this ministry to fuel revival across the nation. It needs to happen in each of our lives as well!
Thank You for sparking a revival in my life and in my church! Order our steps so that we will not only believe the truth of Your Word, but will also act on it. I confess that too often, I have let the facts of my situation determine my response. But Your Word is not fact … it is Truth! Overwhelm me with Your Truth so that I may overcome the facts of my situation and intercede for others’ situations.
I pray that You would continue to work in my life and the lives of my loved ones to show to everyone who You are and why You and You alone deserve our glory and praise.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ – Jehovah Joshua Messiah – I pray. Amen!
WHC FAMILY PRAYER REQUESTS
In Matthew 18, Jesus said “Truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Let’s stand in agreement with the following members of our church family who have requested prayer:
We want to pray with YOU!
Send in your prayer request on this online form
so we can agree with you in prayer!
Send in your testimony or praise report here
when God moves in your life, so we can give Him glory with you!!