Our Aug. 8 Miracle, Healing and Victory service (8-8-18) was not a moment in time that has passed. It was the beginning of something new God is doing in us, to us, through us, and among us at World Harvest Church!
What God does, He does forever. Start looking forward at what God is about to do in your life, and look backward only so you can marvel at what He has done!
2 Corinthians 9:6-11
“But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. Let every man give according to the purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or out of necessity, for God loves a cheerful giver. God is able to make all grace abound toward you, so that you, always having enough of everything, may abound to every good work. As it is written:
‘He has dispersed abroad, He has given to the poor;
His righteousness remains forever.’
“Now He who supplies seed to the sower and supplies bread for your food will also multiply your seed sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness. So you will be enriched in everything to all bountifulness, which makes us give thanks to God” (MEV).
“Thus says the LORD,
who makes a way in the sea
and a path in the mighty waters,
who brings forth the chariot and horse,
the army and the mighty men
(they shall lie down together, they shall not rise;
they are extinguished, they are quenched like a wick):
Do not remember the former things
nor consider the things of old.
See, I will do a new thing,
now it shall spring forth; shall you not be aware of it?
I will even make a way in the wilderness,
and rivers in the desert.
The beast of the field shall honor Me,
the jackals and the owls,
because I give waters in the wilderness,
and rivers in the desert,
to give drink to My people, My chosen ones.
This people I have formed for Myself;
they shall declare My praise” (MEV, emphasis added).
- We are in a season of miracles. But we cannot allow ourselves to believe that He has stopped blessing His children. There is an anointing in this house for healings, family restoration, salvation and financial breakthroughs.
- What God has for you may not have manifested on a specific day, during a specific service. Don’t get discouraged! Continue to fast and pray, thanking Him for meeting your every need and the desires of your heart.
- We cannot consider the works He has done among us as common. He is taking each of us to places we have never been before!
- If you’re not seeing God move in your life, there may be some things you want more than you want Him. Those things are idols! Get rid of them and watch God move.
- We are living in shemoneh (Hebrew for “eight”), which means “a season of super-abundant fertility.” The opportunity attached to sowing, in every sense of the word, into the Kingdom has never been greater.
Thank You for this season of miracles in which You have placed me. I praise You for all You have done in my life and the lives of my loved ones, and for all You are preparing to do.
Show me how to make 8-8-18 not a one-time event, but a starting point for a new way of living! Order my steps that I may know You, honor You, love You, and serve You in ways that I could not have imagined even one week ago. Make me into the child You want me to be, Heavenly Father!
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ – Jehovah Joshua Messiah – I pray. Amen!
WHC FAMILY PRAYER REQUESTS
In Matthew 18, Jesus said "Truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." Let’s stand in agreement with the following members of our church family who have requested prayer:
We want to pray with YOU!
Send in your prayer request on this online form
so we can agree with you in prayer!
Send in your testimony or praise report here
when God moves in your life, so we can give Him glory with you!!