As the time for Dominion Camp Meeting arrives, and people from around the world gather on the campus of World Harvest Church for a time of refreshing and renewal, each member of WHC has an important role to play. Our agreement of what God will do in the lives of those attending - and in our own lives as well - will activate the Holy Spirit and His movement among those attending. We have the ability to direct divine activity! And it’s more important to do so this week than ever, for our own sakes and for the sake of our guests.
“Now if your brother sins against you, go and tell him his fault between you and him alone. If he listens to you, you have gained your brother. But if he does not listen, then take with you one or two others, that by the testimony of two or three witnesses every word may be established. If he refuses to listen to them, tell it to the church. But if he refuses to listen even to the church, let him be to you as a Gentile and a tax collector.
“Truly I say to you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.
“Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three are assembled in My name, there I am in their midst” (MEV, emphasis added).
“And the angel who was speaking with me returned and woke me up like a man who is roused from his sleep. And he said to me, ‘What do you see?’
“And I responded, ’I see a completely gold lampstand and a bowl at its top, with seven lights on it, and seven pipes on it for each lamp in order to light them. And there are two olive trees next to it, one on the right of the bowl and one on the left.’
“So I answered and I asked the angel speaking with me, ‘What are these, my lord?’
“Then the angel speaking with me responded, ’Do you really not know what these are?’
“And I said, ‘No, my lord.’
“And he said to me: ’This is the word of the LORD to Zerubbabel, saying: Not by might nor by power, but by My Spirit, says the LORD of Hosts.
“Who are you, O great mountain? Before Zerubbabel you will be made level ground, and he will bring out the top stone amidst shouting of ‘Grace! Grace to the stone!’
“Then the word of the LORD came to me, saying: ’The hands of Zerubbabel have established the foundation of this house, and they will even complete it. Then you will know that the LORD of Hosts has sent Me to all of you.
“For who has despised the day of small things? These seven will rejoice and see the plumb line in the hand of Zerubbabel. These are the eyes of the LORD, which survey to and fro throughout the earth’” (MEV, emphasis added).
- Dominion Camp Meeting is almost here! And already, there are more pastors and lay leaders registered to attend than last year. That’s because they need what we have here at WHC.
- It’s vital that we model servanthood as we welcome our guests, and in the way we let the Holy Spirit move within our lives. As we worship Him passionately this coming weekend, we can direct divine activity in three ways:
- Through our presence. Our guests are making significant sacrifices of time and treasure to be with us, because they know the Holy Ghost moves at WHC. He moves because we’ve invited Him! And we need to do so for the sake of our guests, as well as ourselves so He’ll move in our own situations too.
- Through our praise. Our praise will set the atmosphere for what our guests will experience!
- Through our prayers. Not all of us can preach, sing or prophesy. But everyone can pray. And God moves mightily when His people pray!
- Dominion Camp Meeting begins at 7 p.m. Friday with Pastor Parsley in the pulpit, and continues Saturday and Sunday with services at 10 a.m., 2 p.m. and 7 p.m. daily. Do whatever it takes to be here throughout the weekend!
Thank You for placing me in a congregation that the Church recognizes as a center for revival in individuals and communities through the movement of Your Holy Spirit! I pray for our upcoming Dominion Camp Meeting, and for the people who even now are traveling from around the world to attend.
I pray for Your anointed servants who are floundering, unsure of their calling, who will be rejuvenated by the movement of Your Spirit in our midst this coming weekend! Anoint me, the members of WHC, the speakers and servants who make this camp meeting a place where You move mightily. You have done amazing things at this event in the past and I am so excited for what You will do this weekend.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ – Jehovah Joshua Messiah – I pray. Amen!
WHC FAMILY PRAYER REQUESTS
In Matthew 18, Jesus said "Truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." Let’s stand in agreement with the following members of our church family who have requested prayer:
We want to pray with YOU!
Send in your prayer request on this online form
so we can agree with you in prayer!
Send in your testimony or praise report here
when God moves in your life, so we can give Him glory with you!!