At World Harvest Church, we’re hearing and singing about God’s grace because the world needs a revelation of that grace! We need to act as though we understand the depth and the persistence of God’s love for us.
Don’t ever feel unworthy of God’s love because of what you have done or what you have yet to accomplish. We may never acquire knowledge at the level of the great generals of the faith, but God doesn’t require that. What He does require is a heart that knows Him and a will that obeys Him and serves Him.
We can be persistent in our prayers because we can know He loves us with a reckless love that will pursue us as long as we are pursuing Him.
“The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
He makes me lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside still waters.
He restores my soul;
He leads me in paths of righteousness
for His name’s sake.
Even though I walk
through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
for You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup runs over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the LORD
“But you have not called upon Me, O Jacob;
but you have been weary of Me, O Israel.
You have not brought Me the sheep for your burnt offerings,
nor have you honored Me with your sacrifices.
I have not burdened you with offerings,
nor wearied you with incense.
You have bought Me no sweet cane with money,
nor have you filled Me with the fat of your sacrifices;
but you have made Me burdened with your sins;
you have wearied Me with your iniquities.
I, even I, am He who blots out
your transgressions for My own sake,
and will not remember your sins.
Put Me in remembrance;
let us plead together;
state your cause, that you may be justified.
Your first father has sinned,
and your teachers have transgressed against Me.
Therefore, I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary,
and have given Jacob to the curse,
and Israel to reproaches” (MEV).
- Even in the anointed atmosphere of World Harvest Church, it’s easy to feel unworthy of God’s love.
- We have hosted some of America’s greatest Christian leaders, and have the privilege of hearing from one of them–Pastor Rod Parsley–on a consistent basis. But God’s love is reckless. It chases each of us, as long as we are chasing Him.
- God doesn’t love you based on your level of maturity in the faith. He loves you no matter what, even as He expects you to progress in maturity. It’s not a race. You can’t stop Him from loving you.
- He loves us with reckless abandon, and we must love Him that way too. We need not feel disqualified because of our past, because He does not disqualify us because of our past. He forgives our sins and chooses not to remember that we have committed them!
- When we remember others’ sins, and judge them accordingly, it blocks us from being the Church to others.
- Live ready–be aware of people in your orbit for whom you can represent God’s love. Whatever you’re full of, you will give to others. Don’t hoard your gifts–because they’re not gifts until they are shared with others for the sake of the Kingdom. When we realize our lives are not about ourselves, God can begin to use us.
Thank You for positioning me in a house where the great leaders of the faith who have come before us have set the atmosphere and where today’s great leaders continue to do so. Thank You for Your great love for us, which pursues me as I pursue You.
Order my steps that I might adopt the appropriate attitude toward my gifts. What You have given me must be re-gifted, given to others for Your sake that You may be known and loved and served by more people, that the Kingdom may increase. Until all have heard about You, make me Your humble child and Your willing ambassador to my circles of influence.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ – Jehovah Joshua Messiah – I pray. Amen!
WHC FAMILY PRAYER REQUESTS
In Matthew 18, Jesus said "Truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." Let’s stand in agreement with the following members of our church family who have requested prayer:
We want to pray with YOU!
Send in your prayer request on this online form
so we can agree with you in prayer!
Send in your testimony or praise report here
when God moves in your life, so we can give Him glory with you!!