Being connected with a five–fold ministry gift is the key to tapping into God’s abundance! Romans 10:14 tells us that in order to call upon Him we must first believe Him. To believe Him, we must hear of Him. But we cannot hear of Him without a preacher! Getting connected with a Bible–believing church allows you to not only hear the truth about our need–meeting, desire–meeting God, but also tap into the power of agreement that comes with like–minded believers who are aligned with God’s Word.
“This is the word of faith that we preach: that if you confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved, for with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the Scripture says, ’Whoever believes in Him will not be ashamed.’ For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek, for the same Lord over all is generous toward all who call upon Him. For, ’Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.’
“How then shall they call on Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him of whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: ’How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, who bring good news of good things!’“ (MEV).
“In the morning, as they passed by, they saw the fig tree withered from the roots. Peter, calling to remembrance, said to Him, ’Rabbi, look! The fig tree which You cursed has withered away.’
“Jesus answered them, ’Have faith in God. For truly I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, “Be removed and be thrown into the sea,” and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, he will have whatever he says. Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you will receive them, and you will have them. And when you stand praying, forgive if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father who is in heaven may also forgive you your sins. But if you do not forgive, neither will your Father who is in heaven forgive your sins’“ (MEV).
- There are things you are destined to receive from God that you will never receive except through someone who operates in a five-fold ministry office gift.
- We live in a moment when preachers have gone from the most revered people in the community to the most scorned people in the community. The net effect is that the enemy has used the culture to cut us off from a source of blessing and life because we no longer respect that source.
- We have to get back to respecting the office so we can receive a word and act on it. This ministry has grown in incredible ways not only because of the vision God has given our pastor, but also because faithful people received that vision and worked to fulfill it.
- In this Resurrection Seed season our pastor is encouraging us to ask God for what we want - because He has already promised to meet our needs. The first miracle Jesus performed, at a wedding in Cana, involved providing what the people wanted, not what they needed.
- God is saying to you, ”I’ll take care of your needs, but if you really want to know Me, talk to Me about what you want.”
Thank You for putting me in this church in this season! I am grateful to sit under a pastor who hears You, knows You, honors You and serves You. And because he also hears from You, I can hear from You as well!
I celebrate this season of miracles at World Harvest Church. I am inspired to believe for great things from You, because Your word says You will supply all my needs! I am believing for people I love – family members and close friends – to come to a saving knowledge of You through Jesus Christ in this season.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ – Jehovah Joshua Messiah – I pray. Amen!
WHC FAMILY PRAYER REQUESTS
In Matthew 18, Jesus said "Truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven." Let’;s stand in agreement with the following members of our church family who have requested prayer:
We want to pray with YOU!
Send in your prayer request on this online form
so we can agree with you in prayer!
Send in your testimony or praise report here
when God moves in your life, so we can give Him glory with you!!