This can be your year of supernatural increase! God has someone watching you who is in a position to bless you beyond your wildest dreams.
Receiving what God has for you requires an approach to living that is simple but challenging. When we live right, think right, speak right, give right and praise right, we position ourselves for supernatural increase.
“O afflicted one, tossed with tempest and not comforted, I will lay your stones with fair colors and lay your foundations with sapphires. I will make your windows of agates, and your gates of crystal, and all your borders of precious stones. All your sons shall be taught of the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your sons. In righteousness you shall be established; you shall be far from oppression, for you shall not fear, and from terror, for it shall not come near you. Indeed they shall surely assail you fiercely, but not from Me. Whoever assails you shall fall for your sake” (MEV).
“Do not eat the bread of him who has an evil eye, neither desire his delicacies; for as he thinks in his heart, so is he. ’Eat and drink!’ he says to you, but his heart is not with you. The morsel you have eaten, you will vomit up, and lose your sweet words.” (MEV).
Do you want to live a life marked by supernatural increase in 2018? Then be sure to:
- Live Right. There is one way to Heaven, through a relationship with Jesus Christ, and we need to follow Him and reject the idea that there are other ways to Heaven. Jesus paid a steep price for our salvation and if we don’t receive it, we’ll have to pay an awful price: eternal separation from Him.
- Think Right. Until you come to the conclusion that you are God’s child – that Jesus is your brother and God is your father – you’ll never be able to live right. You are not who they said you are; you are what God says you are!
- Speak Right. Be careful what you say because you have God’s DNA. Open your mouth and say what God says about you. He says that you’re saved, that you’re blessed, and that you have a takeover spirit.
- Give Right. We don’t give to have our needs met, because as a child of God, He is going to take care of you anyway. But the way He takes care of you is a result of whether you give only what is required of you or give generously.
- Praise Right. Don’t allow your praise to be dictated by your circumstances. Your praise is a weapon. When you clap your hands, it’s a royal gesture. When kings clap their hands, their servants come in the room. When you give God praise, He’ll dispatch angels to bless you.
Thank You for using Your prophet to show us how to experience supernatural increase this year. Order my steps that I may live for You as You show me how. Align my thinking with the precepts of Your Word. Give me the words to say that honor You. Prompt me to give extravagantly. And let my lips always praise You for all You have done in my life and all You are going to do in the coming year.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ – Jehovah Joshua Messiah – I pray. Amen!
WHC FAMILY PRAYER REQUESTS
In Matthew 18, Jesus said “Truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Let’s stand in agreement with the following members of our church family who have requested prayer:
We want to pray with YOU!
Send in your prayer request on this online form
so we can agree with you in prayer!
Send in your testimony or praise report here
when God moves in your life, so we can give Him glory with you!!