We believe the declaration of our pastor, that 2019 is a year we will experience miracles, both individually and corporately. If 2019 is when the miracle will be birthed,
then the remainder of 2018 is your opportunity for that miracle to be conceived.
The model of pregnancy and birth suggests to us that miracles need time to grow and developed before coming into the world. As your miracle gestates, you can be confident that God is perfectly preparing the circumstances where your miracle can have the most impact, on your lives and the lives of those you love!
“Be cheerful with joyous celebration in every season of life. Let joy overflow, for you are united with the Anointed One! Let gentleness be seen in every relationship, for our Lord is ever near.
"Don’t be pulled in different directions or worried about a thing. Be saturated in prayer throughout each day, offering your faith-filled requests before God with overflowing gratitude. Tell him every detail of your life, then God’s wonderful peace that transcends human understanding, will make the answers known to you through Jesus Christ. So keep your thoughts continually fixed on all that is authentic and real, honorable and admirable, beautiful and respectful, pure and holy, merciful and kind. And fasten your thoughts on every glorious work of God, praising him always. Follow the example of all that we have imparted to you and the God of peace will be with you in all things” (TPT).
- Make your supplications known to God, so the very peace of God which is beyond human understanding will keep your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.
- Women who have experienced childbirth know that the worst thing to do when the time of birthing arrives is to tense up.
- You’re pregnant with a miracle, so don’t get tense! The Word of God is not a hit-or-miss proposition. When your spirit is exposed to the Word of God, you will become expectant of something, and it will be greater than anything you ever thought of or imagined.
- 2018 is coming to a close. The number 8 signifies the optimum season of fertility. That means more people should be pregnant with miracles right now than corporately we’ve ever given girth to before.
- New vision, birth, authority, abilities, new ideas should be filling our spirits right now. This is the moment. No wonder there’s such temptation for anxiety.
- Ideally the peace of God will be evident in believers in this Christmas season. We should have peace and be full of glory. So don’t be anxious.
- What miracle are you focusing on? Get in the practice of speaking of what your focus is.
- The woman with the issue of blood told herself that if she could touch the hem of Jesus’s garment, she would be healed. Her focus led to her miracle!
- Stop thinking you have to perform your miracle. You’re not a miracle worker. Your job is receiving what God has for you! Prepare today to receive your miracle in 2019.
Thank You for Your promise to work a miracle through me and for me and my loved ones. Order my steps, that I may not be anxious as You prepare the miracle at the perfect time and in the perfect situation in 2019. I trust Your vision for me, Lord!
Let the peace of Christ, which I will never understand, be evident in my life. Make the difference You make in my life so obvious that others will have to ask me about it, so I can tell them it's all about You.
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ – Jehovah Joshua Messiah – I pray. Amen!
WHC FAMILY PRAYER REQUESTS
In Matthew 18, Jesus said “Truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.” Let’s stand in agreement with the following members of our church family who have requested prayer:
We want to pray with YOU!
Send in your prayer request on this online form
so we can agree with you in prayer!
Send in your testimony or praise report here
when God moves in your life, so we can give Him glory with you!!